Saturday, March 29, 2014

Illuminate the Cracks and Creasants

Reclaiming myself
                        That is my task
            I have lost my compass
              and need to find where the path will take me
   I have lost my bag
and need to carry my burdens
                     I have lost my clothes
                                      and I am vulnerable and afraid

          I have lost my guide
   and need to make my own map
                                         I have lost my shoes
                     and I am walking on glass
        I have lost my bread and water
     and need to feed my heart
                                 I have lost my soul
                           and given it to the world

           I have forgotten where I came from
   and need to regain my strength
                 
       I have left everyone behind
              and need the company of land

  I have lost myself
                                       and i am coming back



                           sincerly, little fox

3 comments: