Sunday, March 30, 2014

To whom it may concern

 I wish I had that person that I could turn to for anything.

    Let my vocal cords carry away my emotion like a hot air balloon.

          Feel the echo of my cries like needles to my ears



                         Break the dam around my eyes and let the river tear through the cracks and seams of the canyons.

   Who will be there?
   Who will be listening?
   Who will be quietly waiting?
   Who will be the one to comfort my arrest?
   
             
               Unmoved. 
     Firm.
                          Steady and Hard.
 Only to see the beauty.
              
                   You see, Im a fox. Disguised and hidden.

  Hear me. Listen to me. Find my wandering mind as it dances in thoughts and rhythms. 

                               Dammit.


  
  Will you be there?
  Will you be listening?
  Will you be quietly waiting?
  Will you be the one to comfort my arrest?

              I want someone to turn to for everything.

    So far I have this blog.
                                Im just trying to be.
Im just existing. 
Im not living.
Im just staying alive.
Im not finding something to die for.
  

              Find me as I walk the streets of dreams and tales.
  Lost in my own mind to discover the daisies.


                                
                             Look for me in a thought
The thought you have of your mother, or dandelion fuzz.
       Hear the sound of my songs. 
             The silence as my feet touch the leaves.
   Crackling. Shaking. Rustling below.
           
                  Never lose sight.

and

    Keep walking, even when all is gone.
    Keep walking, even when all dies.
    Keep walking, even when all watches you above.
    Keep walking, even when you reach the end.
  
because there is no end.
         
      There is never and end, 
He loves you.                                 He wants to see you
         
                    But it isnt your time.
                                                       So please stay...

                Lay with me in the soft snow
                Hold me in your arms 
                Sing me to sleep with your strange song
                Look in my eyes and tell me it all
                Drive with me till the wind cries
                Kiss me like you are the one who want to be loved
                Listen to my heart race with yours
                Feel my heat as you stare into my soul
                Understand where I come from
                Where we become one.

But shhhh,

  Damn..





                     I think Im in love.

6 comments:

  1. I like this but your blog background doesn't match the feelings you give. Which makes it hard to get into.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Agree yet wouldn't have thought of it if they had brought it up.

      Delete
  2. I like the way you talk to the audience(me).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, yes. I have begun to enjoy what you write. Thank you for your thoughts, and also, ditto.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your writing is so great! I especially loved the metaphor of the dam.... Seriously great work I really loved this

    ReplyDelete