Tuesday, April 8, 2014

text messages

You.
     Warm, strong.
  Smelling of earth and sun
             Your hugs whisper to me
Please, let me hold you
            let me keep you safe
            let me tell you you mean everything to me

    Lying next to you
       Is better than any cliche love story
  Just knowing you are here//anywhere
Hopefully thinking of me 
          While I think of you 

 Your strange old soul keeps me tied to you
   There is nothing I love more 
        Then when you tell me your using your pillow to hold me
  And I say but I have a beating heart and rib cage 
     He said "but ill make do with what I have"
                  I don't think he realizes he has me



He has me by the grasp of his fist
He has me by the soft small kisses
He has me by the rough callus on his hands
    He has me by everything 

                               I'm his,  my Arizona 

Our night time drives and staring out into the city,wondering what it must have been like before now
         Before the shopping malls
         Before construction
         Back when it was open land

For deer to roam and dance
Why can't places be this way now

I want to run
Run away with him
     Off to a place of open fields 

Where I can dance with the tall wheat grass
Where I can run to Any length and not be stopped
Where I can fly to the highest heights and fall to have him catch me



        So Sneak into my window 
        And lets just sleep 
        No sex nothing inappropriate 
        Just sleep 
        Just 2 people holding each other 
        Sleeping
        Lets take a nap

This is what I want
This is my love, my Arizona boy

1 comment:

  1. This is so real, and so heartfelt. I loved every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete