Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Lovesick or Seasick? Whats the difference...

              I'm sorry I'm really a mess right now
  I'm trying my best to get it together somehow
                                   I cant see this way, locked up in this pain that you left me
I'm unraveling, looking for things that never be

Tell me where loves goes when its gone

Tell me where hearts go when they go wrong      

Suddenly someone is no one,



I'm sorry I let me fall for you
I can erase you and forget you,
 but I cant undo you

 You re the hand I cant hold,
 the words I'm not told when I'm lonely
And I don't want you back,
 I just want to have what you took from me


Stars fade away, they just crash into space
Disappear from the night like you and I


                                                                      Nothing but emptiness inside

Love leaves a black hole when it dies

How can I ever love again? 

.

How To Love Again
- Let them in
- Show them your weaknesses
- Cry in front of them
- Hold each other till you feel your feet are asleep
- When your falling asleep, look at their eyes and just talk about anything
( i don't care if its weird )
- Go on walks in the rain
- Drive to a view and talk about what ifs
- Let them hold you when all you want to do is kick and scream
- Fight till you cant let go of each other
( nothing abusive please children )
- Share chocolate covered strawberries
- Let them see you


I REMEMBER 
BEING IN HEAVEN
SOME OTHER TIME
SOME OTHER LOVE 


"and i swear by the moon and the stars in the sky"
ill be there

and no one else comes close
to how i feel
about you

because i was made for loving you
manufactured on a conveyor belt 
pushed down a line
with a stamp of your name 
across my heart
 I'm sorry i just need to say it 
 my eyes yurn for you 
 your blondish hair 
 your blue eyes 
 your flannel 
 the one i wanna rip off 
 tear it to shreds 
 throw you on that red couch 
 let everything else take control 
well that got intense 
really fast
 ha ha sorry           
 *currently blushing*      

But really, can we lay together
just me and you
stare at the stars on my ceiling
that are there because
there is nothing more beautiful 
than a starry night
in my covers and sheets
with pillows and electronically made heat
lying next to you
so here is my story for you



"At first I was scared
The way these feelings started coming on
I couldn’t breathe without you there
I couldn’t see without you in my arms
I opened up my eyes to find your eyes already opened
I see a piece of me inside,
As if it spent there all the time

I am just blood, I am just past
I am just a heart that’s beating up every second of your touch
I am just heart, I am just scar
I am falling to the rhythm of all your endless love

It kicks me up at night
Was there a time I lived without you
Just leaving out your red
Every breathe is all about you
I am spinning all the worlds around
To try to rearrange it
I work so hard to say goodnight
But is too much of you left behind"

Our Endless Love // The Bird and the Bee

How do you tell someone
you love them?
Do you whisper it in their ear?
Do you write it on a note? Check yes or no?
Do you drive a plane over the sky and spell there name?
Do you buy them their favorite kind of cookies?
Do you give them a brick? 
Do you write them a poem?

Cause I blog about him.
 

i cant tell him
not yet. 

God. I need a drink.




4 comments:

  1. "But really, can we lay together just me and you stare at the stars on my ceiling" This was so good! I can't even handle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) this has been in my drafts for idk how long:) it means alot to get good feedback!

      Delete
  2. wow yeah this is like practically schizophrenic with the structure but it's So Good. wow.

    ReplyDelete