Thursday, April 3, 2014

its coming. be patient please, dont leave

Odd, that is what this is
     the black sheep
   A wanderer of words
         the sleepless daisies of the night
    and it is to cold outside
 to cold to live
    to cold to breathe
       it takes away my air
   like ropes ad thorns
strangling my body 
 cutting into my veins
             with the cold biting and thrashing
     i cry out for help
  i scream, yell, as loud as possible
but nothing echos out of me
         the cold has stolen it
            my voice
like thieves in the night
              they steal all you have
    the cold is winning
                   what happened to the sun?
               i would like to think she will be home soon
she has been gone so long
a vacation to another world
will she return in the morning
filling my body with toasty rays and tickling burns?
i miss her



she hasn't returned 
i feel she may be lost
she may not return
i miss her
the cold is winning

No comments:

Post a Comment