Friday, May 2, 2014

Branches

Why would you do this to me?
Carve away my dark rough exterior
and show the world my soft insides? 
You will make me so vunerable
So exposed to the creatures 
Creatures of the earth and sky


Cant you see my branches?
Don't they spread to great lengths?
Stretching to touch the sky 
Caressing the clouds 
This is my life's work
and your thinking of cutting me down?



Wait! Stop! No!
Don't! 
But my branches!
I worked so hard..
Its been centuries...

I cant watch.
You are destroying me.
Please! Whatever you do, don't!
Please I beg of you, don't do this to m...

Wait what is this?
What is a sculpture?
I don't know what you mean

You made me beautiful?
Will people love me more now?
Now that you can use me?

wow... Thank you
For showing me I'm more 
more than just this tree

 arnt i beautiful




3 comments:

  1. This was great...but I still laughed really hard today in art when you accidentally deleted it the first time....Ha..great job re-creating it...

    ReplyDelete