Friday, June 6, 2014

Oh Darling, Please Read...

I love daisies
but today they look like lifeless kill above my mirrors

I want to sing again
I want to find some life
Feel my bones rattle inside this stuff you skin
because living make me shake



Fill my soul with an instrumental please
I will repay you
Possiley with my heart
or even just a simple kiss to your scruffy cheek

I love that you know

Kissing the ruff space between your bottom lip and wear your neck begins
I couldnt stand leaving that place
wanting to linger in the living room
have staring contests and listen to your music
take in the burning smell of the insense



Your like a tall glass 
filled with cold ice tea
(Raspberry)
Only because its my favorite
and so are you
Cheesy I know, but it couldnt be put more perfectly

Because I am a puzzle with a 1000 peices
and you put me together again




1 comment: