Saturday, March 15, 2014

You jump, I jump. Remember?

His name was K.

It was my sophomore year and I thought everything we had was perfect and it was. Not a single flaw. 

But I didn't realize that it was all a lie. All that I ever knew was a lie. 
Lies, stories, cheating, accusations, rumors. You name it is happened. Played like a game over chess. Where I was to nieve to understand the intelligent game at hand. 

Where I thought I was the queen, protected by all around her, was just a pawn. Small, belittled and undermined. 

K was the first I ever loved. 

I was used. Like a dirty pair of socks. And the left part of me was lost into an abyss of lint and dirt surrounded by mechanical pieces. 

Lost and unable to comprehend what had happened. I went into denial. Denial that K had actually done this. Denial that K went on through his life not caring. Denial that he didnt love me. 

 Like a sad story to a tragic movie that the ending didnt really have an ending. Just an unresolved plot line and a climax that not a single person could understand. An inception of my life that I never could figure out. I still can't. To this day I don't know why K left. Or what K did. Or what I had done. All I know is that K is gone.
                                                               sincerely, little fox



2 comments:

  1. This is so sad, I'm sorry. Stupid K. Well written though. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like a sad story to a tragic movie that the ending didnt really have an ending. Just an unresolved plot line and a climax that not a single person could understand. An inception of my life that I never could figure out. I still can't.#stolen

    ReplyDelete